Hiring a private yacht is a perfect way to enjoy Phuket. It helps the tourists to get away from the chaotic beaches in Phuket and enjoy various water adventures like snorkelling, deep sea diving, fishing, kayaking etc. Tourists can also enjoy the majestic views and unspoilt beaches of the islands far away from the rush.
Tourists planning a private yacht hire in Phuket to enjoy the ultimate sailing holiday should know how to pack perfectly to enjoy a stress free vacation. Here are some tips that guide you on the essential items to pack for your sailing holiday.
- The first and foremost principle to remember is to pack light. Do not carry unnecessary personal items that take huge space. Stick to the essentials and avoid carrying huge suitcases.
- Do not forget to pack motion sickness medications if you are planning a private yacht hire in Phuket and go on a sailing trip. Carry all the prescribed medications that help you to combat sea sickness, as we can never predict the conditions at the sea. Though the yacht might contain some first aid medicines, it will be difficult to get your preferred medicines on-board.
- If you are planning a sailing vacation in Thailand by private yacht hire in Phuket, it is better to pack appropriate clothing. Pack in a waterproof windcheater to help you stay dry in case of unexpected showers. Pack a sun block, lip balm and sun shades for your eyes. A sun hat is an ideal accessory that is stylish and functional to protect you from harsh sunlight. Sarong is another essential item to pack for a beach vacation.
- Depending on the number of days, you plan to spend on board the yacht, carry personal hygiene products like wet facial wipes, dry shampoo, eye drops, toothpaste etc.
- The private yacht hire in Phuket has limited supply of electricity, it is advisable to carry a power bank to charge your camera and mobile phone. Pack other convenience items like eye mask, ear plugs, dry bag to protect your items, towel etc.
Pack these five essential items on your private yacht hire in Phuket and enjoy a stress free and pleasant sailing experience.