You want to blog but you literally do not have an idea on how to start. Many bloggers figured out what to do by relying on their favorite blogs for guidance. Some read tutorials that are available online. However, if you are really determined to be a blogger, find your own style. After writing the first blog, what do you do next?
- When inspiration strikes, write it down immediately even if the closest thing available is the paper napkin provided by a restaurant or a receipt from the grocers. Make it a habit to bring a notebook anywhere you go so that you can write down the idea before it flies away.
- What type of writing style do you prefer for your first blog? Experts suggest a more conversational tone because readers want to feel that the writer is talking to them directly. Allow your personality to be reflected in your blog quirky though it may be.
- Blogs need original photographs to catch the reader’s attention. Learn the basics of photography to produce quality images. You do not need an expensive camera but learn the importance of natural light and proper camera settings.
- Add watermarks to your photographs so that they cannot easily be grabbed by other online users. Aside from protection, watermarks make your images look professional.
- Find the perfect theme for your blog through WordPress and make it your own by customizing its design. It is important for your readers to get a sense that your blog is unique when they arrive to your site instead of finding a generic template.
- Join link parties to gain an opportunity to share your blog with other websites. Visit sites that host link parties and read carefully the rules of the host. You may be required to follow their blogs or post their button on your site.
Capital Plumbing & Heating offers consumers a wide range of services from boiler installation and servicing, central heating flushing, bathroom fittings, landlord safety checks and plumbing works. A reliable and friendly service is providedfor the most affordable prices so that you will be one of the happy and satisfied customers.